Peddlers Son is a well-established Produce and Provisions Distributor serving the State of Arizona. We’re looking for a motivated and energetic Food Safety & Quality Assurance Supervisor to join our team. If you're experienced and ready to step into this position, we would love to hear from you.
The position is responsible for the overall implementation and daily management of the QC Program, as well as maintaining an accurate inventory count, and researching any discrepancy regarding our extensive food safety system. Additional responsibilities include receiving and inventory control supervision
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others.
- Must show initiative and commitment to the company goals.
- Be able to adapt to changing requirements.
- Have a strong commitment to always performing and producing at the highest level.
- Have the ability to manage individual workflow effectively.
- Be able to communicate clearly with coworkers both in writing and verbally.
- Knowledge of Microsoft. Word, and Outlook.
- Must possess current knowledge of the industry’s food safety regulations, health and safety and hazard prevention including: SQF, PCQI, SOP’s, GMP’s, SSOP’s, FSMA, HACCP, and USDA.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and advance your career both personally and professionally.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.