We are a leading producer of premium quality, hydroponically grown leafy vegetables in state of the art greenhouses. Our goal is to provide a year-round supply of locally grown, top of the line, value added greenhouse vegetables.
We are now accepting resumes for the role of Foodservice Sales Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA.
The Foodservice Sales Manager is responsible for growing and managing the Foodservice sales efforts nationally. The Foodservice Sales Manager is responsible for business development with current and new customers at the corporate and regional levels and across all the Foodservice space.
- Education/Training: High School diploma; Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Related Experience: A minimum of three years of sales (foodservice industry preferred) or culinary/restaurant management experience required
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as customer service and presentation abilities. Should also have demonstrated problem solving ability and negotiation skills. Must have proficient computer skills; will need to be familiar with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build strong relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Proven track record of adding new products to current customers and building new customer business
- Executing sales with focus on company overall profitability
- Keeping a strong pulse on industry trends and happenings to take advantage of changing market
- Identify new opportunities, channel and/or product, the improve Hollandia Produce’s position in foodservice channel
- Ability to think strategically about sales and communicate that effectively
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong goal setting and monitoring aptitude
- Ability to accomplish objectives with minimal supervision
- Tracks and analyzes customers sales, maintaining detail records thru CRM programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be a good listener, excellent communicator, and team player
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Aids in forecasting and budgeting for the foodservice channel
- Coordinate sales with production department to ensure demand is met.
- Prepares reports/ customer presentations as needed
- Inputs order and sends invoices as needed
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Willing to travel 40% of time to represent company at trade shows and visit new and prospective customers
- Performs other duties as needed