Pismo Oceano Vegetable Exchange is a living testimony to the dedication, commitment, and hard work of the Japanese farmers in the South County of San Luis Obispo who overcame many obstacles by working together for more than 85 years to establish a succesfull agricultural cooperative.
Pismo Oceano Vegetable Exchange is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in Oceano, CA.
The sales manager is responsible for leading our sales department in servicing our current customer base while looking to further develop relationships with new clients according to company goals. The sales manager will also be communicating and working with our grower families to maintain their long-standing tradition of agriculture along the Central Coast.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Able to work and succeed in a team environment.
- Produce experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to make sound decisions and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of paperwork.
- Strong moral character and high business ethics.
- Strong understanding of market trends.
- Effectively adapt to changes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Compensation will depend on qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical coverage, 401K, and incentive based programs.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.