As we continue to grow, Primo Produce is seeking an energized, self-motivated, and organized Sales Professional to join our team to focus on selling produce/food to the Government.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to: bidding on contracts, making connections into prospective customers both within the government and in regular food distribution channels.
Please apply today if you meet the following requirements.
- Associates Degree in Culinary/Business or related field preferred.
- Experience in dealing with AMS/Government dealings is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and marketing/presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of proven sales processes and market conditions
- Ability to develop strong and effective relationships in a broad spectrum of environments
- Solid computer skills
Primo offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription, supplemental short term disability, plus a 401(k) plan and vacation/paid time off.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume along with salary requirements today.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.