PRO*ACT is America’s leading distributor of fresh produce to the foodservice industry sourcing from premier national and regional suppliers. PRO*ACT streamlines the produce supply chain, offering significant cost benefits and an easy, one-call solution to source the freshest produce for more than 70 third-party inspected, independently owned, local distribution centers across the United States and Canada. PRO*ACT provides category cost management through commodity contract pricing, in-house consultation services and integrated produce program distribution management.
PRO*ACT is currently hiring for the Client Systems Manager position.
- Mapping of distributor product codes to Pro*Act unique codes
- Perform activities associated with new customer on-boarding, including distributor matches, unit information, customer numbers, sales uploads, spec list development, item codes for mapping and item code activation for order guides.
- Validate/update data relating to existing customer accounts, including new units, customer numbers, sales and item codes and online order guides/codes.
- Support Client Services Director customers
- Provide correspondence of weekly pricing for review and customer pricing
- Price Verification
- Manage/update product lists
- Produce and collect client surveys
- Assist Client Services Directors with LTOs
- Collection of customer sponsorships, incentives and allowances
- Specification Analysis
- Handle daily emails and phone call requests
New Account Management:
- Distributor mapping regional/national
- Specification review
- Business analytics
- Contract item review
- Produce Pricing Agreement
- Manage and update annual contracts customer specific
- Prepare/update a summary of annual contract components for each customer
- Document seasonal/quarterly price changes
- Manage and document freight
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Smartsheet a plus!
- 1 Year produce experience
- Minimal travel may be required