Founded in 1948, Procacci Brothers attributes its success to family leadership, integrity, and loyalty. A large wholesale produce distributor located in South Philadelphia, Procacci Brothers works to grow and strengthen the business of our customers. We work closely with shippers in the U.S. and around the world to bridge the gap between grower and consumer. Our vendor partners rely on us to effectively bring their products to market.
We have a terrific opportunity for a Produce Merchandiser to service retail stores in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
As a Merchandiser you must be self-driven and able to perform your responsibilities with minimal supervision. You will travel throughout the assigned territory and set up displays of our product and train the produce department team members on all aspects of fresh produce. While you are setting up and restocking our displays you will interact with customers and talk to them about our products and mission. You are responsible for providing excellent customer service and achieving growth objectives.
The person we’re looking for has:
- 3+ years of produce experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean DMV history.
- Friendly personality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great personal presentation.
- Tenacity, flexibility and an eye for detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Be a team player.
- Ideally computer literate.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to meet goals each day in a safe and time effective manner.
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.