Produce Team LLC is an US-based produce importer, grower, and distributor of fresh produce. Our commitment is to supply the best produce and maximize the value of our farmers by adding value from the farm to our Customers. Our current customer base is located in the US and Canada.
Our farms are GFS Primus, Organic and Fair Trade Certified.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Sales Associate to join our sales force.
A successful candidate will join our Sales Team in developing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and new customers. We are seeking a motivated individual who has a strong work ethic and possesses the ability and desire to flourish within an extremely high paced environment.
As a team member, you will both work in all aspects of day-to-day operations and identify potential business and be willing to travel to meet with existing and potential customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the produce market in the US and Canada
- Minimum 5 years of Produce Sales experience
- Verifiable current customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sales & business development knowledge on the following products & markets:
- Organic and Conventional Tomato (Round, Roma, Heirloom)
- Organic and Conventional Bell Peppers (Green, Yellow, Red, Orange)
- Organic and Conventional Persian Cucumbers
- Produce Sales to Wholesalers, Supermarkets and Processors
- Development of specialized product lines and packaging varieties
- Strong computer skills including demonstrated proficiencies in Microsoft Office
- Skills to work with Customers to create and execute options to maximize volumes
- Skills to work with Customers to find commercial options when there are market changes such as additional production volumes from the market or demand reduction
- This position requires the ability and willingness to travel.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task under tight time constraints.
- Valid Driver´s license and reliable means of transportation
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- CRM knowledge a plus
This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming Produce company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.