ProducePay has created the first-ever online marketplace for fresh perishable produce. Based in Los Angeles, we've raised over $290MM+ to help the multi-billion dollar Agriculture Industry and work with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world. At the intersection of Tech, Finance, and Ag, ProducePay’s product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today’s challenges (health, climate, water, and more).
We are building an elite team of Senior Sales Development Representatives and seeking candidates with strong experience in hunting for new business with farmers and produce distributors in the United States.
As an SDR you will be an integral part of our sales team. You must have strong communication skills and effectively interact with potential customers. We expect excellent time management skills so that you can meet targets and respond to customers’ questions as efficiently as possible. You will work as part of a competitive team of salespeople to achieve sales objectives and goals and compete to win performance bonuses. Effective SDRs will share, learn, and collaborate with team members and managers to develop strategies, improve execution, and generate ideas that drive great team results and success.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Complete ~25-50 calls a day
- Secure meetings and conversations between prospective clients and the ProducePay sales team
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to overcome objections
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Use our Sales CRM and other tools to accurately document tasks and prospect information
- Deliver engaging presentations to prospective customers
- Collaborate and strategize with the sales leadership, marketing and product teams
- Develop creative and new ideas to approaching growers and buyers of fresh produce
- 3+ years of sales experience in the fresh produce industry (e.g. farm, exporter, importer, distributor, wholesaler) - THIS IS A MUST.
- Demonstrated experience soliciting and winning new accounts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong network of relationships within the produce industry
- 4-year bachelor’s degree minimum
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speakers are preferred but not required
- Medical, dental, vision, and Life insurance
- 401k – company contributes 3%
- Unlimited PTO
- $50 phone plans.
- equity stock options
- Yearly bonus (eligibility varies)
- Work at the #1 ranked company in Los Angeles for best tech startup!
- Friday Team Lunches
- Regular team outings (go-karting, paintball etc.) - Just ask for our team photos to see how much fun we’ve had!