The accounts payable department of a company oversees the management of processes related to paying off expenses. Accounts payable clerks are responsible for a variety of tasks that support the processes related to paying off expenses. including managing and preparing invoices and
- Minimum associate degree, accounting certification, or 2+ years of equivalent experience is required.
- Bilingual Spanish and English a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications (MS Excel) is required.
- A self-starter: ensure delegated tasks are completed with minimal supervisor follow up. Proactively communicate task and project updates to supervisor.
- Coordinate workflow effectively, efficiently, and neatly with a high level of attention to detail as well as superior organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills are an integral component in carrying out required duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
- A commitment to our brand promise of excellent service to customers, growers, and fellow employees.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.