Dedicated to Goodness
Grown Clean and Green™ is our mantra here at Revol Greens. We grow in a unique, sustainable greenhouses designed to produce the safest, cleanest, and freshest lettuce and greens available year-round. Because of our Grown Clean and Green™ process, Revol Greens’ lettuce and greens remain fresh longer, taste better, and do not require rinsing or washing.
We have 3 immediate opportunities for a Safety Coordinator for each of our controlled environment growing facilities located in Minnesota, Texas, and California.
The Safety Coordinator will assist the company to reduce job-related risks and accidents. As the Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for monitoring operations to eliminate the potential of hazards.
This position work with the Human Resources and General Managers in establishing policies that promote occupational health and safety awareness.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Safety /Engineering, Environmental Health or related field preferred
- At least 5 years of health and safety experience required
- Certification in First /Aid and CPR (Company will provide training)
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Extensive knowledge of security protocols and emergency preparedness
- Extensive knowledge of company safety policies and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct verbal training
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required.
We offer an excellent compensation program which includes health and dental insurance, holiday pay, vacation/PTO, and a 401K plan with a 4% company match (after 6 months of employment).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.