The Accounts Receivable Specialist position will be responsible for all activities in the Accounts Receivable functions, including invoicing, cash receipts and collection activities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the process of invoicing.
- Process daily check and electronic cash receipts and assist in preparation of bank deposits.
- Manage collection activities by reviewing all past-due accounts, tracking their payment progress, and contacting customers
- Responsible for the coordination with sales team for payment discrepancy research and prompt resolution to ensure full collection from customer or product protection from supplier for quality issues.
- Maintain customer accounts including new customer set-up and customer statements.
- Maintain and/or reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Other duties as assigned in other areas of the operations or with fellow team members.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of accounting-related experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Strong technology skills: Excel knowledge and Famous are a plus
- Agricultural experience required with working knowledge of iTrade and corporate portals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management.
- Excellent organization skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and provide creative solutions.
- Requires ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong account reconciliation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to problem solve, do analysis, and bring solutions to the team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, talk or hear to communicate, as well as maneuver around an array of equipment, bend, stoop and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift (including overhead) and/or up to 15 lbs.
River Fresh Farms LLC. offers an excellent benefit package for its team members:
- 401(k) including matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- HRA Debit Card - funded by employer for employee use on med/dental/vision out of pocket expenses
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.