We are looking for a take charge individual to act as our teams Marketing Coordinator. This person will be responsible for all marketing and packaging activities out of Salinas, CA.
River Fresh Farms is a fast paced team environment that offers tremendous growth opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will be innovative, creative, organized, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Manage graphic designers to assure design objectives are met.
- Manage packaging vendors to assure artwork, design, and specification are met and completed on time.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gain consensus and move marketing and packaging projects forward.
- Design packaging which catches the eye and leads to better brand identification as well as increased sales.
- Write marketing copy as needed.
- Support trade marketing activities.
- Manage new product launches.
- Develop and manage marketing materials including brochures and sales presentations.
- Manage and coordinate future trade or customer show activities.
- Assist with future development and management of company website.
- Manage future consumer interaction for the company.
- Assist with other sales and marketing activities as needed.
- College degree preferred.
- Packaging experience required.
- Good project management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of produce industry marketing experience.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and good eye for graphic design. Graphic design software abilities a plus.
- Excellent communicator and with good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to travel and integrate with existing sales staff and management.
- Competitive compensation package including performance based bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical coverage and 401K.
- Opportunity for upward growth within the organization.