At Royal, our mission is to nourish our communities by delivering fresh ingredients, valued partnerships, and unparalleled customer service. We invite you to join us in this mission! Founded in Atlanta in 1994, we are the Southeast's premier distributor of fresh produce and dairy products. Over the years, we have established a strong commitment to sustainable agriculture, technological innovation, and customer satisfaction. We depend on a highly interconnected, collaborative effort from all of our divisions…buyers, sales, marketing, warehousing, quality assurance, transportation, finance, and administration. By working together as a team, we are able to provide the best products and the best service for all of our customers. Together, we are family; rooted in our passion for excellence!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Buyer to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The Buyer is responsible for purchasing of raw product, ensuring inventory and quality levels are kept to meet our customer demands.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of purchasing experience
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adaptable and flexible
- Must have outstanding time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred, not a requirement
- Knowledge of purchasing software
Job Type: Full-time
What we offer:
- Starting pay starting at $75,000 per year (DOE).
- Flexible Spending account/Health Insurance Savings Account
- Matching Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Referral program Vision insurance
- A GREAT,FRIENDLY PLACE TO WORK!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.