Royal Fresh Cuts, a sister company to Royal Food Service, was founded in 2013 as a way to provide customers with a line of premium fresh-cut produce.
Royal Fresh Cuts has more than doubled in size. Our state of the art facility creates coined, cubed, curled, cut, diced, julienne, and sliced produce tailored to each customer’s specific needs to streamline preparation while ensuring high quality and no waste.
We are now accepting resumes for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The Production Supervisor directs and coordinates the daily activities of production and manufacturing in a food service organization by performing the following duties personally or through a team of supervisors and subordinate production staff.
The successful candidate will have verbal ability, decision making ability, ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, time management, staff management of multiple ethnicities and open availability, as well as:
- 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, and stoop for up to 12 hours
- Ability to maintain an active physical presence on the production floor
- Ability to manage multiple projects and balance priorities
- Experience in people development
- Previous participation on a safety team and/or other safety training preferred
- KPI Tracking
- Basic understanding of P&L
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our Royal Family.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package, allowing you to choose the coverage that best meets your needs.
- Multiple Medical Plan options including company matches to Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Income Replacement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchases discount program
Royal Fresh Cuts is proud to be a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and mutual respect where every member of the Royal Family can thrive.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.