Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60+ year old company has immediate opening for a Wholesale Sales Manager in our Hammond, WI facility. This individual is responsible for achieving sales objectives consistent with company volume and profit targets, while offering the highest level of professionalism, customer service, integrity and teamwork. The Wholesale Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a diverse sales team to ensure accounts meet and exceed objectives and goals while identifying education and development opportunities.
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP Plan)! Excellent Compensation. Great Benefit Packages – Medical/Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flex Spending Plans, Employee Assistance Program. Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D, Weekly Payroll – Direct Deposit, Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Continually identify and determine optimum areas of opportunity to bring value daily; new opportunities with current and new businesses.
- Contact wholesale accounts (in person, email, by phone); for promoting services, onboarding and overall account management.
- Successfully present sales presentations, negotiate and write contracts to national broadliners, chains and independent wholesales.
- Guide and direct sales team with the ability to identify, develop and implement educational and developmental plans for the internal staff.
- Develop account relationships through ongoing engagement and developing a deep understanding of the customer’s specific needs, goals and specification of expectations.
- Ability to identify, develop and implement educational development training for customer’s staff.
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge and application to restaurant owners and chefs.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Responsible for complete set up and tear down of food show booths at various trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree or account sales and managerial experience.
- At least 5 years of produce management and sales experience.
- Previous experience/knowledge of budgeting and expense management.
- Must have a record of solid business accomplishments in wholesale accounts.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, team building and coaching skills. Along with the ability to motivate and develop team member skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability (strong relational competence).
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- A strong ability to be adaptable, flexible and manage multiple priorities • Ability to travel including extended stay.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Proficient PC skills including: Microsoft Office, Produce Pro experience a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background, drug and back screen.