Sacramento Valley Walnut Growers, LLC. is a grower owned processor and marketer of California walnuts located in Yuba City, CA. We are dedicated to providing high quality walnuts to customers throughout the world.
We are currently seeking to add a Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator to our team. This position will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while coordinating all aspects of logistics for assigned domestic and export accounts.
- Coordinating production, shipping and communication with relevant parties to fulfill contracts to customers’ satisfaction.
- Maintains organized and accessible files for each sales order containing all pertinent contract copies, shipping instructions and documentation as required by company policies.
- Makes ocean carrier bookings for export shipments based on contract requirements and works to secure equipment to meet shipping targets.
- Will also maintain good communication with vendors, associates, sales staff & plant managers.
- This position will work closely with QA team to ensure product quality standards are met.
- Be highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to recognize different cultural expectations when dealing with export partners.
- Effective in time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player and show initiative.
- Be able to interact professionally and effectively with all levels.
Logistics and export shipping experience is preferred but willing to provide training.
About the company:
SVWG was founded by a small group of growers that wanted to take their family farming traditions to the next level - to directly market a healthy food to consumers, to enrich the fabric of our local communities and create a legacy for future generations. The sense of family extends to the experienced management team and dedicated employees that produce consistent, high-quality products each day.
Join us and grow your career with a growing ag company offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth opportunities, and most importantly a people-first work environment.
We offer a full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k with company match.
This position is based out of Sutter County 25 miles near Sacramento International Airport.
We offer a business casual work environment in a beautiful country setting outside of Yuba City. For immediate confidential consideration for this opportunity, please forward your resume in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.