We are currently seeking to add a Maintenance Lead to maintain and improve facilities. This position will perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Preform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilities equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Preform mechanic skills including not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to preform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Preform a regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in preforming duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective materials and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Track and maintain records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
- Ensure all process, procedures and documentation is complete.
- Member of facility safety team.
- Preform metal fabrication
- High School Diploma or GED certificate with four or more years of progressive and practical experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to effectively accomplish diverse skilled work in the repair and maintenance of facility.
- Ability to carry out operations safely and efficiently; utilize diverse tools
- Experience preferred in food manufacturing facility.
We offer a comfortable and fun atmosphere where learning and initiative are valued and growth and movement are easily attained. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package including health, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, & PTO, holidays & much more!
This position is based out of Sutter County 25 miles near Sacramento International Airport. We offer a business casual work environment in a beautiful country setting outside of Sutter County. Local candidates encouraged to apply, applicants outside of 60 miles of Sutter County will NOT be considered.
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us a letter of motivation and a detailed resume.