We are looking for a software developer with a breadth of experience ranging from controlling the devices that apply markers to products to the online information systems that manage the data and APIs that power our food safety solutions.
- Recent design and implementation experience on combined software/ hardware systems, for example, credit card transaction processing or mobile device management
- Solid understanding of OOP with Java or C++
- Proficiency with relational and document data such as MySQL or Postgres, SQLite, and MongoDB
- Expertise implementing Web Applications and REST APIs using NodeJS
- Strong test-driven development skills using xUnit, Mocha, and mock objects
- Proficiency with source code management, build, package, deploy and Continuous Integration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid Analytic skills capable of developing and documenting requirements and implementation plans based on stakeholder conversations
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science and 5 years related industry experience
- You love to code. You have recent full stack experience developing applications that provide customers with a combined on-line and mobile app user experience.
- You get security. You understand how to create applications that are secure across all access points.
- You can lead. You have the uncanny ability to create and communicate designs that others can implement. You are effective working with in-house and out-sourced teammates.
- You know integration. You've designed and implemented successful enterprise level systems integration projects with 3rd party business systems and or block chain ledgers.
- This is not a gig for amateurs – you are ready for a real challenge!
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We expect daily presence in the office, with some flexibility for the right person. We have a great team here and offer generous benefits, including 401(k) plans, stock options, and commuter benefits!