The Salad Farm is a family-owned operation, supplying customers from coast-to-coast with premium spring mix, baby and teen spinach, green, and romaine leaf fillets, arugula, frisee, and radicchio. We are guided by integrity, dedicated to ensuring the highest level of food safety standards, and determined to provide consistent premium products with superior service. Our success is judged by the partnerships we gain through customer confidence, and the lifelong friendships developed through trust. Delivering the highest quality… from our house to yours.
Join our amazing team!
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Coordinator in Salinas, CA.
We are seeking someone with a great people personality only matched by their attention to detail to ensure the highest quality of sales and customer service. As the Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for order entry and tracking of shipments, set trucks as needed for shipments. You will coordinate vendor Management: General Accounting duties AP & AR, Grower Payables, Customer rebates, reports, and more!
- Order entry and tracking of shipments
- Set trucks as needed for shipments
- Vendor Management
- Organize and manage all necessary documentation
- Assisting customer needs in a respectful and efficient manner
- Assisting sales department as needed
- General Accounting duties A/P, A/R, Grower Payables, Customer rebates, reports, etc.
- Inventory Management
- Raw procurement and other duties as needed
- Heavy Phone skills & customer relations
- Experience in the produce industry a must!
- Famous software a plus and MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical Account Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR), managing files and records, and other office duties as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Quick Learner and problem solver – you bring your solutions to problems.
- You’ve previously thrived in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle time sensitive projects
- Detail oriented & organized with the ability to problem solve & work independently
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience,
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth!
- A great place to work!
Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter introducing yourself and your experience for this position.