Sinclair is the global label supplier to fresh produce packer/shippers of the world. We offer our customers a complete, automated labeling solution that consists of custom food-safe produce labels, innovative machine application systems and specialized expert technical service. Our market leadership relies on motivated team members that are committed to customer satisfaction, are results oriented and strive for excellence.
Currently, we are seeking an Area Sales Representative for our Southwest region.
Benefits at Sinclair:
- Medical, dental, vision or dental and vision benefit bundles are available for employees and their dependents. Also available is an allowance for employees who choose not to enroll onto medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401K plan. Sinclair does not offer matching but contributes to an employee’s 401K account upon meeting eligibility and entry criteria. The contribution percentage is determined by the Board of Directors on an annual basis.
- Opportunity for Profit sharing twice a year
- Flexible Time Off program that begins at an annual accrual of 16 days per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Proud partner of Noble Credit Union
- Other benefits include- 24 hours of CA Paid Sick Leave, gym reimbursement, on-site gym, employee discounts, company events, employee recognition and multiple opportunities throughout the year to participate in community events.
- Cultivates, maintains, and grows account relationships with assigned customer base and with target accounts within assigned territory.
- Demonstrates continual success in maintaining assigned accounts and pursuing and securing new accounts.
- Utilizes strong product knowledge to provide consultative sales advice and to resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Coordinates, prepares and distributes sales quotations / proposals along with marketing materials to current and to target sales leads.
- Coordinates, and distributes Sinclair renewal contracts to current customers and to target customers.
- Tracks and maintains leads and requests, competitive information, pertinent industry information, logs sales calls, prepares weekly call schedule, using Sales Force CRM.
- Assists in preparation of annual sales plans and budgets.
- Keeps management apprised if key issues, program evaluations, competitive activities and market conditions to maximize opportunities thru good communication.
- Recommends changes to our products, services, and policies to management based on In-Field feedback and observations.
- Assists in marketing research activities as needed.
- Travels throughout assigned territory; participates in trade shows, Industry and customer events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 2 years Outside Sales experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include some evenings, weekends and overnight travel based on company and customer needs.
- Ability to travel up to 40% or more as needed.
- Kay attributes this person will have: high energy, self-motivated, willingness to learn, and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Salesforce knowledge.