Are you a Fruit and/or Vegetable Production and Packing Professional? Do you have what it takes to take full responsibility for all aspects of a Fruit Packing facility? Are you a hands-on manager, not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done?
Then we want to talk to you!
Stadelman Fruit is committed to providing fresh, quality fruit directly from our growers to our consumers.
We now have an immediate opening for a Production Manager to join our team in Zillah, WA.
The Production Manager provides overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of our processing plant. They will be responsible for the safe and proper operations of the packing lines, completing orders, and training and supervising personnel. The Production Manager needs to lead by example and be committed to customer service. A positive attitude in the workplace is required, as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food, health and safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business management or equivalent and/or 5 years similar work experience.
- Experience in production.
- Experience developing appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance within manufacturing, operational practices, applicable laws and GAP/food safety requirements.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Ability to follow ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, truck drivers, government agencies, growers and customers.
- Ability to handle pressure and manage change.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to direct and delegate work.
- Ability to implement policy.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels and cultures.
- Ability to provide reliable and accurate manufacturing information.
- Ability to work nights, weekends or as business needs arise during harvesting season.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a great family owned and operated company. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a generous benefits package.