The Stemilt Group of companies is a family-owned organization dedicated to cultivating people and delighting consumers. We do this by nurturing greatness in our people and products as we serve the agricultural community and food markets of the world. Stemilt is headquartered in the vibrant community of Wenatchee, Washington. Our story began over 100 years and six generations ago, tracing our company roots back to 1893. Stemilt has become an industry leader, and we aspire to continue elevating our market position through organic growth and acquisitions.
We now have an immediate opening for a Production Line Supervisor to join our team in Wenatchee, WA.
The production manager organizes, directs, and coordinates the production activities to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to the highest quality.
This role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to work in cross functional Stemilt teams
- Has knowledge of fruit grade, sizes, varieties, packs, machinery and supplies.
- Able to terminate or promote employees in job functions.
- Has knowledge of personnel management, hiring procedures and Stemilt policies.
- Able to Complete Stemilt Growers, LLC Safety program.
- Ability to develop and work within budget limitations.
- Strong computer background (Oracle and MS office).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and personnel interactive skills.
- Ability to perform detailed functions and make quick informative decisions during high pressure.
- 2 years college education or equivalent experience desired.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and other benefits. EOE AA.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.