At Stout we design, manufacture, and build machines for the agriculture industry. Our machines integrate artificial intelligence, machine vision and deep learning into smart agricultural tools.
We have an immediate opening for an Inventory & Replenishment Specialist to join our team in Salinas, CA.
In this role, you will manage and track inventory and replenish as needed, with the ability to forecast orders. You will work directly with out lead engineer. You should possess the ability to adapt and work in a unique environment. Stout is able to train and support the right and willing candidate.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Order parts as needed
- Ability to forecast orders
- Maintain regularly used parts in stock
- Inventory parts on a scheduled basis
- Turn in inventory reports to accounting on a scheduled basis
- Ensure all prices on all parts and or equipment is updated
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Receive, inspect and store all incoming orders/parts
- Operate standard office equipment; including personal computers, iPads and other software
- Prepare all company shipments
- Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment
- Pull parts as needed for shop technicians
- Other administrative duties as assigned by department lead and or manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Agricultural knowledge preferred
- Some experience preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions, including over the phone, email and in person.
- Must have strong written, verbal interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to communicate and work with employees, team-members, supervisor, and management.
- Promotes a positive Company image
- Must be able to maintain and abide by confidentiality.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, and respectful.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and ability to collaborate effectively.
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track, and follow-up with pending matters.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have strong analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.