We are currently searching for a Citrus Account Manager to join our team in Oceanside, CA.
The Account Manager will be responsible for customer relationship management and maintaining, growing and acquiring new revenue from an existing base of clientele as well as seeking new opportunities. This position will be responsible for various types of accounts to include citrus commodities and varieties (Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, & Avocado) and will be required to achieve a combination of monthly, quarterly and annual quota of new revenue, as well as customer satisfaction and retention targets.
Additionally, the Account Manager will develop sales strategies to attract new customers by qualifying prospects, cold calling, making focused revenue-based sales calls and supporting the overall goals and efforts of the company in generating revenue and growing our customer base. May be expected to travel to potential client’s location.
- Adhere to company guidelines, policies and standard practices
- Knowledge of Citrus Industry
- Build strong business partnerships and acquire new revenue from an existing customer base
- Liaising between the company and customers for up-to-date condition on pricing and service
- Be knowledgeable and accurate with daily produce prices, available, product condition, and weekly trends
- Responsible for generating, understanding, and utilizing specific account reports (e.g. weekly trend, detailed sales margin, average order size & new accounts)
- Manage assigned accounts within established company guidelines concerning average order size (AOS), gross margin percentage range, and ensuring assigned accounts remain within agreed upon payment terms
- Collaborate with internal team members on a regular basis to ensure customer retention
- Communicate pertinent sales and market information to Sales Manager, Operations Manager and Inside Sales Representative
- Responsible for accurate administration of assigned customer base
- Ensure customer expectations are satisfied, including timely and successful deliveries according to customer needs
- Collect payment and/or issue credits (cash collected must be counted and verified with customer present)
- Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account; determine types of services/products and prices/fees satisfying the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives