Supernova Fruit Trade USA – is a second-generation, family-owned direct importer of fresh fruits and vegetables. Our company is a new U.S.A branch of the largest importer/wholesaler in the Eurasian Economic Union called Aysel Group. We have many years of import relations and experience with various countries around the globe, delivering outstanding diverse produce commodities from Chile, Peru, Argentina, Costa Rica, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Morocco, Turkey, South Africa, Spain, Italy, China and so on. You are welcome to check our website at https://www.supernovafruit.com/about .
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Sales Representative with extensive experience in the produce wholesale and retail relations to work out of their home office. You will be in charge of maintaining relations with current accounts and aggressive expansion of company’s business with new buyers and retailers. As a new branch on East Coast, our company offers unlimited growth and earning opportunities for our candidate.
- 2+ years of experience in fresh fruit sales with wholesale/retail customer contact
- Knowledge of the various citrus categories with a good understanding of those commodities’ import cycles (seasons), supply chain details and import operations is preferred
- A deep understanding of the US retail fresh produce sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage customers on a regular and consistent basis
- Passionate about sales and sales development with a skill for identifying new opportunities and going after them
- Strong sense of responsibility to resolve issues, follow-up with customers and to act with integrity and honesty
- Ability to travel as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.