HACL Packaging, LLC, marketing agent for Supreme Berry Farms, LLC has an immediate full-time position for a Sales Support Specialist, Strategic Accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading fresh berry grower/shipper shipping year-round from central Mexico, Baja, Santa Maria, CA and Watsonville, CA districts.
The Sales Support Specialist provides an enhanced service element to our strategic partners. This position takes on analysis of product flow through our customers’ distribution channels and other marketing/logistics tasks as required.
Option to work from Los Angeles, CA, Santa Maria, CA, Lompoc, CA, Watsonville, CA, offices. For a candidate with the demonstrated experience and discipline to work outside of an office environment, it may be possible to secure a remote-working opportunity.
- 2-3 years’ experience in fresh produce industry, supporting retail programs
- Proficient in Retail Link
- Proficient in Famous ERP Software
- Customer base knowledge or other related experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proficient with Google Workspace
- Bi-literate English/Spanish, a plus
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working relationship with Walmart and other retail clients.
- Monitor product prices on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with all commodity product managers on a daily basis to get volume forecasts for upcoming weeks.
- Communicate various product information to sales people and cooler personnel.
- Accountable for managing all customer related information needed to perform job functions effectively by utilizing controls.
- Maintain an awareness of customer’s current activities such as: new item launches, discontinued products, new product development, price changes and promotional / AD activities, traceability.
- Responsible for effectively communicating all information pertaining to the customer with all parties involved: team members, transportation, sales, operations, demand planning, sustainability, etc.
- Ensure the security of company and client’s proprietary and confidential information and material.
- Follows Company policies and practices while representing company in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, government agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Limited travel requirements (not to exceed 4% of work) to personally attend training sessions and/or interface with team members, growers and client representatives.
- Extremely competitive salary (DOE)
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employee and their eligible family members, requiring only $25/ week contribution from employee
- Annual discretionary cash bonus based on both company fiscal and individual employee performance
- 401(k) plan with company matching up to 6% of sales
- Paid vacation 2 weeks per year; paid sick leave
- Yoga classes provided free of charge to interested employees on-site twice weekly in Los Angeles office
- Los Angeles office on beautiful Brentwood corridor overlooking San Vicente Boulevard
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.