An employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 38 years, Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
We own 27,000 acres and farms 40,000 acres with our valued growers in Salinas, Yuma and Imperial Valleys. Other diversified operations include PlantTape (an innovative transplanting system with locations in U.S. and Europe), seed research, production, and hydroponics.
We strive to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation with employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership, & Accountability.
Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium vegetables with superior customer service that exceeds their quality and value expectations” Our Vision A highly innovative and sustainable Company growing and enhancing the lives of all through employee and customer inspired partnerships.
We now have an immediate opportunity for an Accounting Analyst to join us in our corporate headquarters in Salinas, CA.
The Accounting Analyst will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of departmental financial statements. The ideal candidate possesses an eagerness to learn and has great attention to detail. This position has an operational focus and must have the ability to communicate effectively with operational employees to identify and resolve problems and discrepancies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), databases, queries and internet software.
- Must be able to maintain and abide by confidentiality.
- Must understand overall employee, Department, and Company priorities as it relates to Product Management priorities.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with operational counter parts.
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track and follow-up with pending matters.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to independently manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously and juggle multiple people’s demands.
This is a tremendous opportunity to kick start your Accounting Career with a well established and highly respected company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.