An employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 38 years, Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
We own 27,000 acres and farms 40,000 acres with our valued growers in Salinas, Yuma and Imperial Valleys. Other diversified operations include PlantTape (an innovative transplanting system with locations in U.S. and Europe), seed research, production, and hydroponics.
We strive to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation with employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership, & Accountability.
Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium vegetables with superior customer service that exceeds their quality and value expectations” Our Vision A highly innovative and sustainable Company growing and enhancing the lives of all through employee and customer inspired partnerships.
We are pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity to join our team as our Farm Fleet and New Technology Implementation Manager in Salinas, CA.
This position will be responsible for a variety of activities associated with our farm machinery, emerging technology and other farm related tasks such as farm supplies, maintaining records and
shop scheduling. Understanding emerging technology and implementing applicable products on the farm is a key component to this position.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have MIG/TIG or Arc welding, plasma cutting experience
- Must have good oxygen/acetylene torch skills
- Must be able to fabricate equipment
- Must be computer literate
- Bilingual-Spanish preferred
- Must have a positive attitude and able to work with a diverse group of team members
We also are looking for:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.