Tanimura & Antle is an employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 37 years. Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
Our mission is to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation by employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership and Accountability
We now have an immediate opening for a Produce Support & Sales Lead to join our team in Livingston, TN.
- Support a diverse set of activities in driving our sales and profitability for our Greenhouse operation.
- Serve as the point person between production and sales and will act from an informed position regarding production forecast, sales, promotional activity and potential inventory exposure.
- Direct sales support, and ensure that the Company has sufficient sales activities lined up to support production numbers.
- Focus on Logistics, Insight & Analytics, and will work with the team to determine freight opportunities including improved landed cost to customers and freight revenue.
- Have category management responsibility to understand consumer data and by what means to process and turn that information into action recommendations for the business.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and succinctly with all areas of the Company.
- The successful candidate must possess a unique blend of business and technical prowess, and operate with an entrepreneurial mindset to examine opportunities that will drive the business forward.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) or higher. A combination of relevant work experience and/or training may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Logistics, data analytics and product management experience preferred but not required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions, including over the phone, email and in person. Must have excellent written, verbal interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to communicate and work with employees, team-members, supervisor, management, and external stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and business math.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and have experience in E1 and Internet Software.
- Must be able to work full-time during normal business hours. On occasion, this position will require working on the weekends and outside normal business hours as required and approved by the VP of Business Development & CEA.
- Promotes a positive Company image, and supports the Finance Department efforts.
- Must be able to maintain and abide by confidentiality.
- Must understand overall employee, Department, and Company priorities as it relates to Product Management priorities.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and be goal driven.
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track and follow-up with pending matters.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.