Taylor Farms California, Inc. Employer Introduction: Taylor Farms California, Inc. is part of the Taylor Farms family of companies dedicated to being America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Taylor Farms California Inc. is a leading foodservice supplier of a wide variety of fresh, healthy product lines including value added salads and fresh vegetables.
We are now accepting resumes for the role of Foodservice Business Development/Commodity Manager.
In this role, the successful candidate will maximize customer relationships through growth and profitability along with developing new business through existing or potential partnerships. They will also be responsible for expanding national account and specialty commodity business.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s markets, products, sales approach and production processes.
- Requires an extensive understanding and/or experience in the development of accounts and commodity programs. Development of new business opportunities.
- Comprehensive computer skills. (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Some travel may be required to Yuma and other areas
This is an amazing opportunity to advance your produce career with an industry leader.