Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. has a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Human Resources/Safety Coordinator. Working with our Union and Non-Union represented employees, on all HR/Safety and customer service functions.
This position will specialize in the ability to multi-task and be a central point of contact for Supervisors and employees. This person must demonstrate confidentiality above and beyond anything else and respect the employee’s privacy while working through different situations.
- Maintain personnel files
- Assist in maintaining HR computer systems
- Cover the front desk
- Distribute payroll checks
- FMLA paperwork
- Attendance tracking
- Safety inspections
- WC accident investigations
- Have some flexibility to work hours outside of normal schedule
- High school diploma or GED required. Extend education with concentration in related key areas preferred; will accept proven work experience
- Must be able to work nights and weekends or as business or operation needs arise
- Must be able to handle difficult/confidential situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and highly developed/intermediate in MS Excel and Famous
- Bilingual and Bi-literate (Spanish)
Qualified individuals will enjoy working in our fast-paced environment and possess sound judgment and decision-making skills. Ideally, the right person for this position will have 2+ years HR/Safety and/or administrative position.