Terra Bella Farms, LLC is a year-round, full-line, branded grower / shipper of predominantly organic cucumbers and tomatoes with a national sales and global sourcing presence. The company’s partners and key outside growers own important farming assets in Mexico / US and we have diversified and direct base of national and regional customers who are looking to grow with us.
We are seeking a candidate who would help us expand our business while maintaining the reputation that we have so proudly built.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a motivation to contribute to a growing business. They will need to be detail-oriented and able to analyze changing market factors, and have a comprehensive understanding of the fresh produce supply-chain. In exchange, we offer an above industry average commission split.
Cold calling and developing new customers.
Has inside / outside produce sales/brokerage experience.
Book orders with customers and shippers.
Customer service, with the ability source produce we don’t grow ourselves.
Provide input as to relevant market information, strategies, visions, and goals.
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of the produce industry is required.
- Someone who can sell not only our product, but can source and sell a full line of produce.
- Must have a verifiable existing book of business.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner, a logical thinker and team oriented.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) experience preferred but not required.
Proven track record of strong sales and customer relationships.
Ability to work independently, promote, sell and procure new business.
Computer proficiency in Word, Excel.