Founded in 1999 by Chalmers and Lori Anne Carr, Titan Farms is a premier grower, packer, and shipper of fresh peaches and vegetables. The company is a category leader in the fresh produce industry with a reputation for quality products and people and is developing a dynamic sales team to further enhance its growth. Titan Farms is committed to producing the highest quality peaches and vegetables thus achieving the highest customer satisfaction. Titan Farms’ state of the art operation and its focus on teamwork embodies integrity, and progressive agricultural practices in a safe wholesome work environment.
Titan Farms also has a processing division with a state-of-the-art facility providing best in class production in the frozen, puree, and IQF arena. The team at Titan is committed to the same level of success in the processing industry as has been achieved in the fresh produce market.
Titan Farms is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager in Sales to be based out of our Ridge Spring, SC office (remote work environment considered on a case-by-case basis).
The qualified individual will be enthusiastic and outgoing with the ability to multitask. Knowledge of FOB sales and commodity management is a must, with a focus on peaches and vegetables. The position is part of an energetic sales team responsible for the development of Titan Farms’ aggressive growth plan. The ideal candidate will be a self-started, vibrant communicator with the desire to dive deep into customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced business.
They will also have:
- 3+ years’ experience in the fresh produce industry
- Experience in marketing, pricing, and selling to a large customer base
- Have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with computer competency
- Understanding of iTrade and Foodlink and the ability to learn and successfully maneuver in other vendor portals as needed
- Understanding of basic P.A.C.A regulations and rules for good arrival
- Logistics experience and knowledge of both FOB and delivered basis
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent customer service skills are key factors in the success of this role
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive and motivation to generate new business, and maintain current relationships
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- On-site position in Ridge Spring, South Carolina is preferable – open to alternatives on a case-by-case basis.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.