The Operations Analyst position is a role supporting San Juan Bautista CA, and Yuma AZ. The analyst will be responsible for supporting systems and tools that drive impactful decisions and execution against our financial and operational targets. This role will be instrumental in identifying areas of opportunity, and providing strategic insights on warehouse performance, and network sourcing assessments. The analyst will also be responsible for developing and leveraging system tools that drive our productivity agenda and unlock value across the network.
- Analyze network and True Leaf warehouse operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues.
- Conduct analyses on specific areas of the operation.
- Develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage small operational process improvement projects.
- Monitor results of warehouse operation improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for distribution operations.
- Maintain slotting databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Candidate must be team oriented and also able to work independently. Self-starter.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bilingual Preferred.
- Candidate must be able to handle several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Relocate to our various processing locations.
- Famous, or any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience a plus.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associates degree required.
- 2+ years in a warehouse / office environment.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), web-based applications.Director of Warehouse Operations