We are a family owned distributor of the freshest and highest quality products available. We carry over 70 different products including fresh herbs, fruits, Asian, Tropical and Mexican Specialties. As a family owned company, we believe that our employees, customers and suppliers should be treated as members of one big family, with respect and honesty.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and working with the Director of Sales to meet company goals.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Track sales account targets, aligned with the entire sales staff and company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of Produce Pro (not required) and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field