We have purchased approximately 700 acres of land in Coldstream and we will build a produce packing plant of 70,000 square foot state. We intend to begin operations in BC starting in the spring/early summer of 2018.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Full-Time Farm Laborer.
- Carry out soil preparation, spreading and watering, sowing / planting
- Maintenance / protection of crops and fields as well as harvesting of products
- Load / unload products, place them in warehouse
- Maintain machinery and equipment
- High school diploma an asset
- Experience of 1 to 2 years of experience
- Experience in an agricultural setting is desirable
- Proficiency in spoken English, Spanish is an asset
- Able to handle loads from 5 to 20 Kg
- Ability to work outdoors squatting in varied weather conditions
- Good manual dexterity and skills for repetitive tasks
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have a good team spirit
- To be responsible
- Ease of learning
- Speed of execution, ability to work under pressure and reliable
- Valid driver's license
Vegpro International Inc. is a Canadian leader for the innovation of its agricultural production of baby leaves, salad and vegetable, supplying customers in North America all year long under a well-known label, Fresh Attitude. Our pre-washed and ready-to-eat packaged salads are available in all major grocery chains in Canada with a strong a rapidly growing presence in the US.
We are a dynamic, innovative organization operating state of the art facilities across the country with expertise in both growing and packing conventional and organic produce. Our approach to customer service is defined in terms of exceptional business partnerships. The company has nearly 1,000 employees in Canada and in United States and is a continuously growing company with a head office located in Quebec.
The company has doubled the size of its business over the past five years with an ambitious strategy and growth plan, aims to generate double digit growth annually. The company’s strategy is to replicate its business model in the Northeast by expanding in British Columbia. An entry into the Western Canadian market will provide an opportunity to offer national coverage to our customers with products that meet strong local trends and responding to our customers demand for healthy, organic convenient and better for you diet.