Vision Produce Company is a Sales and Marketing organization that represents growers of fresh produce from various parts of the world, and distributes to customers in the USA and Canada. We pride ourselves on long term relationships with both our growers and our customers, as well as our employee’s. We specialize in Tropical Fruits, Limes, Chile Peppers, Melons, Okra and root vegetables that are offered to various customers all year round.
We are always looking for Great People to add to our organization. Currently, we have a position open for a Sales Associate to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The main responsibility for this person will be to develop a new item that we can offer to our existing & new customers. This person will also assist the current team by selling established products to new customers, cross-selling to our existing customers and data-entry.
- Schedule sales calls to develop new customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Data-entry work such as entering purchase orders, sales orders, repacks etc.
- Interact and communicate with the sales team and warehouse employees.
- Meet sales budget and be able to work in an extremely fast-paced multi-faceted environment.
- Bring a new Commodity to the company and sell that item to existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 3-5 years of Produce Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Produce Pro experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work effectively with teams.
- Experience in buying/selling Limes, Melons, Mangos, Vegetables & Pineapples is preferred but not required.