Western Precooling is the leading full-service provider of precooling equipment, facilities and services.
We have an immediate opening for an Ammonia Refrigeration Technician to join us in our Yuma, AZ Location.
As an Ammonia Refrigeration Technician, you will perform preventative and predictive maintenance on various types of ammonia and/or freon refrigeration equipment. Additionally, you will play a decisive role ensuring adherence to the design specifications of the refrigeration systems through periodic testing and inspections.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ammonia refrigeration experience or refrigeration experience;
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills;
- The ability to perform in a fast paced environment;
- Experience with air compressors and associated control systems;
- Good communication skills to insure timely repairs of equipment and issues that arise;
This is a full time position, with excellent benefit offerings such as medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and profit sharing plans. Compensation will depend on experience and background.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.