World Wide Farms is one of the largest organic suppliers of fresh culinary herbs in the U.S., based in Wauconda, IL. Our customers include grocery stores and foodservice distributors in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas.
We are looking for an individual to be the working manager of our Customer Logistics/ Shipping Department.
As the Customer Logistic – Shipping Department Manager, you must be bi-lingual – Spanish and English.
Join our team and support products you can feel passionate about!
The responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Coordinate packing of orders with Production Manager
- Communicate order details/confirmation with customers
- Lead and manage a staff of +/- 10 employees
- Coordinate delivery routes with drivers/Operation Manager
- Maintenance of CVC label application machines
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English)
- High school diploma, experience in Shipping/Logistics
- Physically able to lift 25lbs
- Proven track record of using Microsoft Excel
- Mechanical aptitude for CVC machines
World Wide Farms is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong, and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives because of these diverse attributes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual Salary $40,000 to $50,000 depending upon experience; plus bonus.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Two-weeks paid time off