Wysocki Family of Companies is seeking a motivated, detailed driven individual to join the RPE Sales Team as an Inventory Specialist! In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of Grower Relations and be responsible for the Vendor Management System in for some of our key accounts in the food industry. Job duties include managing the inventory all the way to the store level, managing all product activities and promotions and filling all customer requirements for the product. Additionally you will assist sales support activities with the Account Manager, including processing and filling orders, preparing sales paperwork, working to fill loads, and coordinating production activities.
This is a full-time benefit eligible position which team members are provided an array of benefit options.
Location: This position will work remote. The ideal candidate will reside in Wisconsin, Colorado, or Idaho however, we are open to discussing other location options. (Travel may be required for training or conferences, etc.)
Core hours will be in the Central Time Zone.
What qualifications are desired?
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ Years of sales support experience, preferably with produce and exposure to customer’s retail store operations
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt quickly
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience applying critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and able to work in a remote environment using all Microsoft Team capabilities
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for all VMI activities for a specific customers; including managing the produce inventory to the store level, handling special promotions and store offerings, using the customer’s systems to order and move produce to the correct locations and insuring that the inventory meets the needs for the customer.
- Work with the Account Manager to solve order problems, inventory issues and determine the best way to meet all customer expectations.
- Handle customer calls and answer questions or direct the call to the appropriate team member
- Collect and analyze data to report on the sales activity for management/ customers.
- Accurate forecasting of sales data sent to pricing committee and supply partners
- Utilize available data, reports, and other resources to remain knowledgeable on our customers inventory Management system
- Identify the most timely, efficient, and cost-effective strategies for servicing customer inventory needs
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with key customer contacts, particularly warehouse functions including, quality assurance, distribution shipping/receiving departments, and buyers/merchandisers
- Assist in sourcing product, logistics, and other procurement initiatives
- Ensure suppliers meet the quality and design standards for all products
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.