Are you a Produce Pro with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you like being your own boss? Do you have an existing book of business which includes restaurants, grocery retailers and foodservice companies and convenience stores? Do you have a proven record of successful produce sales?
Then we want to talk to you.
We’re “Your Way*Fresh”, a processor/packer of customized meal kits, salad kits and grab and go items for foodservice, retail grocery and convenience store operators.
We are looking to expand our sales force with a Produce Sales Professional/Business Development person.
Bringing your existing book of business, and working from your home/remote office, you will be responsible for developing the sales and business plan for sales of conventional and organic Value Added/Fresh Cut Produce, as well as providing sales support and superior customer service to existing customers while acquiring new clientele.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior produce experience in sales, 3-5 years highly desirable
- Verifiable existing “book of business”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent, preferred
- Prior Logistics experience and knowledge, preferred
- Critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to independently make sound decisions and independently solve problems
- Comprehensive understanding of market conditions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
This is a tremendous opportunity to take you career to the “next level” with uncapped earnings potential!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.