Originally developed in Spain, PlantTape was acquired by Tanimura & Antle in 2014 for technical development and commercialization in the United States. The PlantTape automated transplanting system is ideal for agricultural producers aiming for increased efficiency and productivity in their operations. The system is more efficient than the conventional transplanting methods using plugs and soil blocks.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Production and Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Hollister, CA.
The Production Manager is someone who is driven by challenge and success in a fast-paced working environment. The Production Manager will develop teammates to enhance their potential and must possess strong leadership skills. This position ensures the overall performance of the facility and often works with changing variables. The Production Manager position exists to ensure a safe and unadulterated product is produced, process controls are in place, and cost-effective production is met. This position requires an energetic, metrics motivated, and self-actualized individual that demonstrates leadership within their position. This position reports to the Operations Manager and will have the opportunity to lead projects and actively participate in strategic operations initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years Food Processing experience
- 3+ Years of supervisory experience
- Strong analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Bilingual, English & Spanish preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365 programs
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record (No DUI)
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Knows how to manage overlapping projects and keep track of deadlines
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate people
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates at all levels of the organization
- Basic math
- Valid Passport required
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a truly great organization!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.