Key Performance Indicators
- Plant Return Rate - Labels
- Supplier Defect Rate – Laminates
- Technical oversight and prioritization of day-to-day activities to monitor and improve product and supplier quality for new and existing laminate and label products.
- Planning and execution of laminate and label quality improvement projects, including coordination with internal and external suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Timely completion of tasks and projects: Tasks and projects should be completed in the timeframe agreed with stakeholders.
- Accuracy of documentation: Documentation should be free from errors and in accordance with appropriate standards and protocols.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive continuous improvement of laminate and label product quality.
- Lead root cause analysis, problem solving, and action-plan execution, including containment, to address quality and manufacturing issues at both the product and component level.
- Lead Industrialization for new laminates and label products at North America manufacturing sites.
- Oversee laminate and component material testing processes, ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, executed, evaluated, and reported.
- Oversee quality inspection programs for incoming and in-process materials and subassemblies, and finished goods.
- Partner with Research and Development and Engineering to evaluate new materials and products, including development of formal specifications.
- Partner with Purchasing to qualify new suppliers, continually improve supplier quality, and manage quality related risks in Sinclair’s supply chain.
- Partner with Label Production to qualify and industrialize new materials and processes, investigate laminate and label defects, and support continuous improvement of label manufacturing and related processes.
- Create and maintain laminate technical specifications for NA label materials in coordination with the global label laminate team.
- Support Sinclair’s global network of label converters regarding laminate and label quality and new product launches as needed.
- Support ISO and BRC related programs for assigned facilities ensuring on going compliance and certifications to applicable standards.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- To ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by management.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.