Corona-College Heights Orange and Lemon Association, one of the California’s largest independent citrus packing houses located in Riverside, California is seeking a staff accountant to support the accounting departments activities.
The ideal candidate will be a team player possessing an attention to detail, organization, time management, meeting schedules and knowledge, possessing a variety of accounting skills.
- Perform month and year end close reconciliations of accounts.
- Monthly Inventory reconciliation.
- Month end closing reports as directed.
- Responsible for preparing month end Journal Entries.
- Coordination and compilation of audit requests.
- Back up to accounts payable and receivables.
- Cross-trained to review and reconcile daily, weekly and quarterly accounting tasks for the accounting team.
- Assist in yearly audits performed by outside auditors, internal audits and government audits.
- Projects as assigned: work and meet project deadlines while working daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- May lead tasks or aspects of a task or project; provide support to other accounting team members.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by President or CFO.
- Full Time position.
- On site attendance.
- Advanced Skill in Excel.
- Must also possess advanced computer skills and have experience working with PC software in a spreadsheet environment. Formulas and use of pivot tables required.
- Ability to prepare account analyses and other records in an organized, neat, and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience.
- The pay scale for this position is $55,000/year-$75,000/year depending on experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.