Produce Company is looking to hire a full-time, experienced Warehouse Manager.
An individual with experience in the wholesale produce industry would highly encourage to apply.
- Strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution
- Work with Branch Manager to Set up Warehouse layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping regulatory requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with existing systems.
- Develop solid relationships with last mile and transportation partners
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Prior work experience as a Warehouse Manager with increasing level of responsibility
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and proven track record in managing hourly and supervisorial direct reports.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation / Sick Leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.