- Analyze the current SWOTs and work with the shareholders and leadership team to update the current midterm plan and consider new directions and actions for the business to take
- Develop and lead progressive solutions which will have a direct impact on the organization's ability to meet its key objectives, and potentially to form the basis of new strategic direction
- Oversee the annual sales planning and go to market strategy including KPIs and CSFs
- Provide the sales and production targets and ensure the coordination of execution between farming, shipping, packing logistics and sales
- Play a critical role in recommending direction for environmental and social policy adjustments in line with consumer expectations
- Ensuring full compliance with policies across the entire value chain with the support of the corporate leadership team
- Work closely with the corporate leadership team to ensure full alignment and coordination across the value chain from the ground to the grocery shelf in all matters
- Establish the necessary cadence of financial and operational measurement and review to ensure that any issues are flagged early and mitigated on a timely basis
- Ensuring that the teams in all areas have the training, tools and support necessary to effectively execute against the strategy
- Occasional international travel will be necessary, for Sr Leadership meetings and as conditions allow
- 15 to 20+ years of progressive management experience with prior responsibility and/or influence over operations, sales and marketing, and the company’s or division’s P&L
- MBA or other post-secondary management degree preferred
- Experience in produce or other perishable commodities (i.e., pharmaceuticals, chemicals, etc…) • Exceptional leadership skills with large, multi-cultural teams
- Ability to collaborate, motivate, coach and supervise others
- Prior experience with change management is extremely helpful as the company looks to transform many aspects of its operation after integrating its acquisitions (for example IT/ERP)
- Effective negotiating skills with the ability to influence others
- Conflict resolution and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically and work “outside the box”
- Able to accurately work with numbers and analyze data scrutinizing it from various perspectives and driving a culture of data-driven decision making
- Possess the drive to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion
Please reach out to Erinn Barberini directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.