Delina Fresh is a family-owned and operated produce company based in South Florida since 1998. We specialize in Tropical Fruit, Specialty Peppers, and Hispanic Roots. Our commitment to quality and Food Safety guarantees the finest selection of products for your customers.
Our company is looking for an experienced Accounting Lead to join our team. This position requires someone who can work independently and efficiently handle invoicing, process payments, prepare reports, enter data into the database and handle general accounting duties. A successful candidate will have knowledge of the QuickBooks program, the ability to work with financial software and can prioritize administrative tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Create, update, and maintain organization's accounting records.
- Maintain accounting software and enter data.
- Interpret accounting procedures to prepare financial statements.
- Communicate with other personnel in the organization.
- Reconcile bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Perform financial research.
- Support yearly audit prep and gather requested documents.
- Review and analyze financial documents to ensure accuracy of data.
- Report to Manager on financial issues.
- Associate degree in accounting or finance required.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience required.
- MS Office experience with proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Skillful in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual preferred, English, and Spanish.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.