Dole Fresh Vegetables is a division of Dole Food Company, a worldwide team of grower, packers, processors, shippers, and employees committed to consistently providing safe, high-quality fresh fruit, vegetables, and food products while protecting the environment in which its products are grown and processed.
We have a tremendous opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Monterey, CA.
The Executive Assistant provides confidential administrative executive support to the President. With exceptional attention to detail, the EA is accountable for providing high-level administrative and organizational support to the President and the executive staff. Among other duties, this includes maintaining the President’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, Microsoft Teams meetings and teleconferences, managing travel logistics and itineraries, including flights, ground transportation, and/or hotels, and anticipating the President’s needs and prepares required materials for conferences, meetings, calls, and various appointments.
The person we’re looking for has:
- College degree preferred In English, Literature, or Business Administration.
- Fluent written and bilingual in both English and Spanish required.
- 5+ years administrative support experience, preferably for an executive officer.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a creative problem solver.
- Able to Identify opportunities to save President and executive staff time.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment. Ability to prioritize and multitask is a must.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with executive staff, employees, corporate staff, and business partners.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to contribute to one of the most well known and respected companies in the produce industry.