We are seeking an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the Company’s invoices. In addition, the position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Update receivables and follow up with unpaid invoices.
- Generate accounting statements and reports.
- Maintain financial records.
- Provide monthly financial and management reports.
- Assist in financial management and analysis.
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounts payable/receivable or experience in a general accounting position
- Strong problem-solving, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and is able to problem solve.
- Prior produce industry experience is highly desirable.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.