In business since 1965, Liberty Fruit Company is an employee-owned, fresh produce wholesaler based in Kansas City, KS. We have recently joined with Russ Davis Wholesale Company allowing us to expand into the Denver, CO area. This is a great time to join our team and create opportunities in the Denver area.
We are seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Account Manager for food service establishments. The successful candidate will focus on driving sales of fresh produce items to food service accounts in the Denver market area. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience selling directly to food service establishments. Candidates with previous general management or chef experience in food service establishments may also find themselves successful in this role.
The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter with high energy and a desire to succeed.
A successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in direct sales to food service establishments.
- A vast knowledge of the fresh produce industry.
- The ability to develop / maintain relationships with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to handle a book of business from cold-calling to collection of past-due accounts.
- The ability and willingness to travel. Some overnight trips may be required.
- The ability to assist in and solve delivery challenges.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and social media.
- The ambition to be a self-starter and able to work independently without direct supervision.
LIBERTY FRUIT OFFERS
- Competitive commission plan with draw.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at competitive rates
- STD, LTD, Life and work-site packages available
- Participation in our ESOP program.
- Paid time off.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications for this position, please submit your resume along with salary considerations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.